Red Cliff Asia Fund Won Best Asian Hedge Fund of 2017 at Eurekahedge Asian Hedge Fund Awards
The 15th annual Eurekahedge Asian Hedge Fund Awards ceremony took place on 25th May 2018 with 230 attendees to celebrate the 85 best performing Asian hedge funds of 2017.
” Red Cliff Asia Fund Won Best Asian Hedge Fund of 2017 at Eurekahedge Asian Hedge Fund Awards “
The Best Asian Hedge Fund award went to Red Cliff Asia Fund – an Asia focused relative value player.
Hedge Fund Winners
- Best Asian Hedge Fund – Red Cliff Asia Fund
- Best Asia ex-Japan Hedge Fund – Black Crane Asia Opportunities Fund
- Best Japan Hedge Fund – Hayate Japan Equity Long Short Fund
- Best Singapore-based Hedge Fund – Hayate Japan Equity Long Short Fund
- Best Greater China Hedge Fund – TX Capital Value Fund
- Best Indian Hedge Fund – Malabar India Fund
- Best New Asian Hedge Fund – Parantoux Vintage Fund
Hedge Fund Winners | By Strategy
- Best Asian Event Driven Fund – Black Crane Asia Opportunities Fund
- Most Consistent Asia-based Fund – Akito Fund
- Best Asia-based CTA/Managed Futures Fund – Credence Global
- Best Asian Fixed Income Fund – Prudence Enhanced Income Fund
- Best Asian Multi-Strategy Fund – Pinpoint Multi-Strategy Fund
- Best Asian Long/Short Equity Fund – Brilliant Partners Fund
- Best Asia-based Global Macro Fund – Arete Macro Fund
- Best Asian Billion Dollar Hedge Fund – Quantedge Global Fund
View the list of winners here.
At the 15th Eurekahedge Asian Hedge Fund Awards in Singapore, a total of S$44,200 was also raised via a SMS auction and live auction for the charity – the Down Syndrome Association (Singapore).
Source: Official Press Release
Caproasia.com | The leading financial website for financial professionals, professional investors and HNW investors. Covering capital markets, investments and private wealth in Asia. How do you invest $3 million to $300 million? How do you manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets? Quicklinks: Caproasia Access | TFC | Caproasia | Jobs